[yocto] Yocto Java support.

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Tue Mar 19 08:55:50 PDT 2013

On Tuesday 19 March 2013 17:09:32 Florin Cristian Dan wrote:
> Hello, thank you very much for your answer, i will folow your instructions
> but i have few more misunderstandings, like...after i do all that steps to
> enable the java layer, and burn a new image, how i can develop a java app,
> what IDE i should use? Isn't necesary a plugin like the Eclipse case?

It should be possible to use any IDE that you like, there is no hard
requirement. If you use Eclipse you will get some integration that we provide,
but you can still develop your Java apps in another IDE and deploy them on the
target separately.

Cheers,
Paul

PS: please reply on-list so that everyone can follow the discussion. Thanks.

--

Paul Eggleton
Intel Open Source Technology Centre