[yocto] (no subject)

Florin Cristian Dan dan.florincristian at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 00:57:26 PDT 2013

Hello,
Ok, so in the last days, i've managest to bake my own sato-emenlow image,
and runed it on my machine wich is a PEB2739 (Intel Atom Z510 based).I'm
intrested now in developing some industrial applications, like different
types of masurement gauges.  Now i wonder if yocto project has suport for
java and how its done, as far as i am, i'have read that there would some
meta-java layer, but i'm not sure what to do further, where to get it, and
how the development proces would go.
 Can someone please give me some advices.

Best regards