[yocto] Using meta-openembeded with yocto

Kurt Stevens kurtmyles at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 08:09:46 PDT 2013

Thanks Hans for the quick response.

I cloned meta-openembedded under the poky folder and generated a new build
folder using the oe-init* script (in a new shell), but when I run hob from
the new build folder, I get this error message:

ERROR: ParseError at
/home/kurt/yocto/poky-danny-8.0/meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-support/maliit/maliit-framework_git.bb:7:
Could not inherit file classes/gtk-immodules-cache.bbclass
ERROR: Command execution failed: Exited with 1

Kurt

"Hans Beckérus" <hans.beckerus at gmail.com>
wrote in message
news:CAFyqS9pbxN3n7xKY+85gTyH=Q_VZMX3+buhw7xEK5DeXzopV6g at mail.gmail.com...

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 3:32 PM, Kurt Stevens