[yocto] A question on adding a new program to a new meta layer

Insop Song insop.song at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 14:02:57 PST 2013

One observation and question:

1. I can build core-image-minimal/sato with meta-dl (with github 3.8
or yocto-3.8 kernel) with yocto on "danny-8.0" tag
2. I cannot build a successfully bootable core-image-minimal (with
meta-dl) with yocto on "1.4_M4" tag,
the image was stuck during booting..

My build machine is Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

Before I debug more, I want to check with you to see if there is any
thing that you can think of.
Since I am planning to move to the yocto's master, so that I can pick
up "linux-yocto_3.8.bb".

Thank you,

Insop