[yocto] Problem editing reference image(s) in Hob

Andreas Enbacka aenbacka at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 02:45:05 PST 2013

Hello,

When trying to edit a reference image in the Hob interface (by e.g.,
selecting core-image-basic, and then Edit Image) I end up with the error
message 'Nothing PROVIDES libgstapp-0.10' each time when trying to build the
image). In the Edit Image phase I select the desired packages that I want to
include in the image, and then Build Packages. The package build phase
completes successfully, and I select the packages again in phas 2/2: Edit
Packages. Hob then moves into Building Image phase, but almost immediately
fails with the previously mentioned error message. I get the same error
message independent of which package(s) I select, and independent of
selected reference image. What could be the reason for this?

Best regards,

Andreas Enbacka