[yocto] Hob terminal is getting terminated

varun bhatnagar varun292006 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 09:24:26 PST 2013

Hi,

I am using yocto-1.2 release. I have imported the bitbake project and I am
trying to launch hob from the eclipse "Project" menu item. There I gave my
build directory as input and clicked OK. I got a window where in hob is
launched but there I am having problem. It is trying to download "quilt"but
it is failing to do that and the window gets closed automatically. Can
anyone please help me out how I can resolve this. I am attaching a screen
shot too.

Thanks in advance.