[yocto] distutils.bbclass cherry-pick request

Francesco Del Degan f.deldegan at pr0gg3d.net
Tue Mar 5 01:50:58 PST 2013

Hi all,
  I'm working with yocto from January, and I found it an awesome
  project. We hope to do strong contribution to it in the near future,
  by opening our layer to community and/or contribute to existing
  ones.

  Could you evaluate this cherry-pick into danny?

  5cf293b1f94c1c62c1fd7d0a4f7dedbf74add4cb

  distutils: Replacing path to native python by path to python in the
  image to support python packages with console-script setup

We're trying to add some python modules into our layer and we just hit this
issue.

Thanks,
  Francesco "pr0gg3d" Del Degan
  endian.com