[yocto] Feature Completion Deadline for 1.4 looming

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Mon Mar 4 06:35:04 PST 2013

The 1.4 release is scheduled for 2013/04/26. We have one milestone
release before then, M5 on 2013/03/17. This is also the feature complete
deadline.

This means if there are features or other changes you want to see in
1.4, they need to be in by the 17th[1]. After the 17th we'll be doing
bugfixing and stabilisation and new features will have to wait for 1.5.

[1] Within reason, large unexpected invasive changes appearing on the
17th will probably not make it unless the solve world hunger or have an
equally impressive benefit.

Cheers,

Richard