[yocto] Autobuilder downtime.

Flanagan, Elizabeth elizabeth.flanagan at intel.com
Fri Mar 1 09:39:57 PST 2013

All,

I'm going to be switching, temporarily, the autobuilder off so I can
test the new software stack, starting later today, after we get a
build of master. This switch will continue through til Saturday 10pm
Pacific. This is needed in order to reduce load on the cluster so I
can get some decent test results. The current plan is to do a compare
of the results of the new autobuilder with the old autobuilder, fix
any bugs found, and then switch the new software over on March 8th.

As people have referenced autobuilder logs in bugzilla, we've a minor
issue of maintaining those logs. That log move will occur on March
8th. Please plan for an all day autobuilder outage on that day.

-b

--
Elizabeth Flanagan
Yocto Project