[yocto] First UBI build

Luo Zhenhua-B19537 B19537 at freescale.com
Thu Jun 27 01:43:08 PDT 2013

Yes.

Best Regards,

Zhenhua

From: DAMARLA Satya Swaroop [mailto:satyaswaroop.damarla at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 4:15 PM
To: Luo Zhenhua-B19537
Cc: yocto at yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto] First UBI build

Hi Luo,

Thank you .... I assume the image type is as follows

IMAGE_FSTYPES += "ubi"

Will you please confirm this?

Cheers,
Sati

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 9:20 AM, Luo Zhenhua-B19537 <B19537 at freescale.com<mailto:B19537 at freescale.com>> wrote:
Add below two variables in conf/local.conf, the value is just for sample and might need change.

MKUBIFS_ARGS = " -m 512 -e 15360 -c 3600 "
UBINIZE_ARGS = " -p 16KiB -m 512 -s 512 "

Best Regards,

Zhenhua