[yocto] Documenting YP Development Environment in more detail - user configuration

Rifenbark, Scott M scott.m.rifenbark at intel.com
Mon Jun 24 07:27:20 PDT 2013

What I was trying to convey here is that oe-init-build-env draws on some files in the meta-yocto layer.  The script oe-init-build-env is in the poky repository (or refered to as "Source Directory" in the documentation).  The sample files are in the meta-yocto layer.  I thought the meta-yocto layer was needed... maybe I am wrong.  Can I get more clarification on this?

Thanks,
Scott