[yocto] core-image-x11 works on QEMU and not on real hardware

Alex M 0xf777 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 05:33:42 PDT 2013

Hello!
I'm using poky-dylan-9.0.0.tar.bz2

I just built core-image-x11 and able to run it on qemux86, but all my
attempts to run image on real hardware with nVidia GTX465 or AMD
HD6320 - failed. In X11 logs I see errors about GLX module.

What I should do to add GLX and OpenGL 2.1 3D acceleration with Mesa
and opensource drivers for nVidia, Intel and AMD cards at the same
time?

P.S.
Strange, I expected to see working graphics with plain software VGA
driver not only with QEMU but on all hardware... BTW, when starting
Yocto I see graphic logo and progress bar.