[yocto] Yocto Layers not getting recognized by bitbake

varun bhatnagar varun292006 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 09:28:30 PDT 2013

I am building one of my application using yocto by giving bitbake -k
core-image-minimal command but I am facing some errors as this application
requires two libraries
*1) net-snmp*
*2) fuse*
*
*
I have one link where in they are asking to add these two libraries in the
form of layers and then execute bitbake -k core-image-minimal command.

I am pasting one screenshot below:

As you can I have added two layers meta-networking (contains net-snmp) and
meta-oe(contains fuse). After this I added these layers in *
build/conf/bblayer.conf.*
*
*
*
*
After this I again executed bitbake -k core-image-minimal command but I
faced the same error as before... :(
Is there anyway that these layers get recognized? Do I need to execute some
other command?

//
Varun