[yocto] Yocto Layers not getting recognized by bitbake

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Mon Jun 17 10:33:03 PDT 2013

On 2013-06-17 18:08, varun bhatnagar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to compile my code using yocto. For that I have created two layers: "meta-networking" and "meta-oe". I have added these dependencies in bblayer.conf too. But these are
> not getting build. Can anyone please tell me what should I do to make this work.

More details are needed to be able to help.

What do you mean "not getting built"?  Do you mean that if you
try to build recipe XYZ which is in one of those layers that it's
not being built?  Or perhaps you mean something else?

What do you mean "created two layers: ..."?  Did you just extract
these from meta-openembedded?  or something else?