[yocto] eclipse error in downloading file when trying to debug on the actual target

Thanassis Silis djnass_18 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 17 01:32:49 PDT 2013

Hi Adrian,
I switched to TCF perspective and indeed I cannot see the files.
Looking for info on TCF I realised I needed tcf-agent running on the target board.
However, ssh'ing to the target board, I see there is no tcf-agent executable.
This seems odd as I have built the fsl-image-gui-sdk image. So tcf-agent should be there.

I'll try to compile it independently and upload it to my image.

thank you for your info