[yocto] Need clarification on some terms

Rifenbark, Scott M scott.m.rifenbark at intel.com
Tue Jun 11 22:58:53 PDT 2013

Paul,

Thanks for pointing out these areas where it is confusing.  Maybe someone on the team can add some comments about the gcc-* recipe stuff.  I don't have that understanding but if I am giving more explanation I can update that entry.  I believe the term Cross-Development Toolchain" is the same that BitBake builds in the beginning.  If not, please someone from the team add some clarification for me and I will update.  I will look for the term "SDK" throughout and remedy that.  In the beginning of the development of the docs we used the term SDK liberally.  Then we decided to weed it out.  Seems I need to completely finish that task.

Scott