[yocto] Application Development

DAMARLA Satya Swaroop swaroop.damarla at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 04:04:34 PDT 2013

Its very unfortunate as I dont have such a directory /home/damarla/yocto/
myToolchain/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/*cortexa9-*-gnueabi/ *at
all and the other search gave me no result... I think the cross compiler is
not being installed.... Can you think about anything that restricts the
cross compiler addition into the toolchain

Greets,
Satya