[yocto] Application Development

DAMARLA Satya Swaroop swaroop.damarla at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 02:06:19 PDT 2013

Hi Hans,

I am sorry to disturb but I think I dont have cross compiler installed in
my toolchain... I compiled the toolcahin using *bitbake core-image-skidata
-c populate_sdk * and installed  as below

*damarla at linuxbuildsrv:~/yocto/poky/buildSkidataHarmony/tmp/deploy/sdk$
./poky-eglibc-x86_64-arm-toolchain-1.3+snapshot-20130611.sh *
*Enter target directory for SDK (default: /opt/poky/1.3+snapshot):
/home/damarla/yocto/myToolchain*
*You are about to install the SDK to "/home/damarla/yocto/myToolchain".
Proceed[Y/n]?Y*
*Extracting SDK...done*
*Setting it up...done*
*SDK has been successfully set up and is ready to be used.*
*
*
I checked the it for cross compiler but seems its not installed ... *
/home/damarla/yocto/myToolchain/
-name "arm-poky-linux-gnueabi**" -type f *gives me no result... Do you know
where could be the potential issue... I actually made a clean build

Greets,
Satya