[yocto] Application Development

Zhang, Jessica jessica.zhang at intel.com
Fri Jun 7 07:21:10 PDT 2013

When you create your image, what profile did you use.  Are you building one of our existing images, e.g. core-image-minimal, etc. or it's a customized image and if so, how did you customize your image, via layer or install extra packages?  I think x11 is brought in via some package dependency.  You said you were able to build the image, was the x11 packages there?  We're building a toolchain plus the sysroot that matching the rootfs of your target image here so it's not just the toolchain that is built.