[yocto] Application Development

Satya Swaroop Damarla swaroop.damarla at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 06:05:29 PDT 2013

Hi Guys,

I have an issue... I created a custom image based on NVIDIA Tegra2 with a
custom kernel. I installed  packages specific Tegra board and application
specific. Now we want to send the baord and the new linux image for
application development...

As I went through ADT manual, I only found qemu based toolchains but I want
to create toolchain based on my rootfs and kernel... so that the
development team can develop a voip application for the board... I am kind
of stuck how to proceed in this issue...

I really need a small way out and hopefully I will catch things
automatically..

Cheers,
Satya