[yocto] Minnowboard

Paul D. DeRocco pderocco at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jul 31 12:05:12 PDT 2013

> From: Paul Barker
>
> So I've just read about the Minnowboard, an Atom E640T
> single-board computer.
>
> http://uk.farnell.com/circuitco/minnowboard/atom-e640t-platfor
> m-sbc/dp/2319581
>
> The datasheet says "Yocto Project 1.3 compatible" so I think
> I'll be buying one!
>
> Does anyone know what layer the support for this will be in? I'm
> wondering whether it's in meta-yocto, meta-intel or something
> Angstrom-specific.

It's a pretty wimpy Atom, but still useful. One interesting thing is that
the EG20T support chip includes one USB device port. But the git server
doesn't show any code for it, and Intel only provides a Windows driver for
it (which supports high speed, but not isochronous). Writing a Linux driver
for that looks like a major project.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco
Paul                mailto:pderocco at ix.netcom.com