[yocto] Integrate java with yocto

Luo Zhenhua-B19537 B19537 at freescale.com
Wed Jul 31 03:24:43 PDT 2013

Hi Aman,

Following is the procedure.

1.       Edit conf/bblayers to append meta-java in BBLAYERS

2.       Add IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " jre-related-pkg-list" in local.conf or your image bb file

3.       Build the rootfs image

Since the build of meta-jave is not verified with FSL toolchain, I am not sure if the jre build can finish correctly.

Best Regards,

Zhenhua