[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, July 30, 2013 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

Liu, Song song.liu at intel.com
Tue Jul 30 14:31:02 PDT 2013

Attendees:
Nitin, ScottR, TomZ, PaulE, MarkH, SeanH, Darren, Saul, LaurentiuP, RossB, MichaelH, Cristian, BruceA, Eren, MatthewW, Beth, Song

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.5 status - 10 min (Song/team)
  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.5_Status
  - Bug fixing:
    . fixes for 4750, 4918, 4940 is included in the M3 RC1 consolidated pull. Pending Richard's pull.
    . WDD number is going up. More bugs opened by the community last week. Bug Triage team will look into these bugs and mark them properly. Some bugs are already being worked on.
  - Feature development: 2308 (universal BSP) is included in the M3 RC1 consolidated pull.
  - M4 planning: this week is the M4 planning week. Please take a look at all features you own, move them to proper milestone. If you cannot complete some of the features, please let Song know asap.
  - M3 plan: RC1 build this week followed by full pass QA test.
* SWAT team rotation: Paul -> Jessica
* Opens - 10 min
  - Darren: Minnow update. A few posts on public media for minnow update. A video is available. It's fun and a good video. A big pile of minnow boards shipping out. I have all patches for Ethernet, gpio, serial console devices are now in the maintainers trees and queued up for kernel 3.12. Acpi non-discoverable device configurations, etc. are still being worked on.
* Team Sharing - 20 min
  . MichaelH: Working with the backup person at Linux Foundation. Taking a week off next week. Working on bugzilla change for doc change. Looking at future infrastructure plan. Graphing performance charts.
  . Paul: 1.4.2 point release is in the plan. Collected a number of patches so far. There is another merge next Monday. We are thinking mid-August for this release. If you have any patches in mind for this release, please let me know.
  . Eren: worked on hamradio applications (github.com/eren/meta-hamradio). Already enabled some configuration, made progress. If anyone interested, please feel free to check it out. Will be testing on real hardware.