[yocto] bitbake -c populate_sdk -v poky-image

Navani Srivastava navani.srivastava at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 10:59:25 PDT 2013

Thanks Paul.. It worked :)
Able to create SDK with qt inbuilt on issuing "bitbake -c populate_sdk
core-image-minimal" , but now "bitbake -v core-image-minimal" also invoke
do_populate_sdk .. Is this the expected behavior or something else?
Is there anyway to clean only sdk by using bitbake command?

>>(I'd like to make this easier at some point in future, so that this extra
stuff
isn't needed.)
It would be great and will make development easy also... Thanks for that..

Regards
Navani