[yocto] Criteria for proposing a host distribution supported

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Fri Jul 26 03:41:35 PDT 2013

Needless to mention, but just in case, the CI note for Arch could be
happening with a well-documented setup. Note, how Debian, Ubuntu, and other
supported distributions are untested in chroot environments for instance.

It is very unlikely you can cover everything for each supported
distributions, anyhow.