[yocto] FW: Regarding offline build

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Thu Jul 25 09:51:46 PDT 2013

Hi Amit,

On Thursday 25 July 2013 19:46:27 Amit Kumar wrote:
>      I am still struggling to build the yocto project offline. Please find
> below the details of DL_DIR after the "bitbake -c fetchall
> core-image-minimal" step. If anyone have idea about this, please guide me.

I can see at least xz-5.1.2alpha.tar.gz is missing from your downloads
directory. I think I know why this might be happening, but for the moment
you'll just need to run this on the download machine and then copy over the
downloads directory again:

  bitbake -c fetch xz-native unzip-native

Cheers,
Paul