[yocto] how to set particular changes to a default kernel config

lothar at denx.de lothar at denx.de
Wed Jul 24 08:23:46 PDT 2013

Hi, thank you very much for your answer!

So, you mean something like this in the kernel .bb:
   require recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto.inc
This is definitely missing. I'm including linux.inc changing it to
linux-yocto.inc breaks other patches that I'd like to apply (perhaps
the path?). This means more work, and more doubts, too.

Now I'm asking myself, actually, should I change it from linux.inc to
linux-yocto.inc generally?

At the moment, I'll apply the CONFIG_'s with "echo", which seems
easier for the simple case.
BR,