[yocto] Reg: PERL Module

Gopikrishnan S gopikrishnans at pec.edu
Tue Jul 23 23:44:16 PDT 2013

Hi I want to install spamassassin to my image.

already I ran bitbake fal-image-full with following line on my
conf/local.conf

IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " perl-modules"

But still building spamassassing is complaining about PERL modules.

NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
ERROR: Nothing PROVIDES 'libarchive-tar-perl-native' (but
/media/sdk/QorIQ-SDK-V1.3-20121114-yocto/meta-fsl-ppc/recipes-test/spamassassin/
spamassassin_3.3.1.bb DEPENDS on or otherwise requires it)
ERROR: Required build target 'spamassassin' has no buildable providers.
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['spamassassin',
'libarchive-tar-perl-native']