[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, July 23, 2013 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

Liu, Song song.liu at intel.com
Tue Jul 23 14:28:16 PDT 2013

Attendees:
Ramana, Corneliu, ScottR, PaulE, Belen, Polk, TomZ, LaurentiuP, Nitin, Ross, Jessica, Saul, ChrisL, MatthewW, Bruce, Mulhern, Song

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.5 status - 10 min (Song/team)
  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.5_Status
  . Schedule: last dev week of M3. cut-off is coming up this Sunday. If you have fixes or patches for M3, this is your last chance.
  . Bug fixing: WDD number is going up. We did not fix as many bugs as we opened. 15 for last week.
    - M3 high bugs: 4857/4859 have patches already. 4894 webhob is separate from master at this point. 4816 beagle board is high risk since Bruce will be travelling. Bruce will find someone to work on it. .
  . Beth: With the coming pull, if you are a layer maintainer, please update your bbappend files, otherwise your image will fail. Saul started MUT and master build, things look fine.
  . Build failure emails did not go out, will have this fixed today. AB will have a quick downtime today before 5pm.
* SWAT team rotation: Beth -> PaulE
* Opens - 10 min
  - Ramana: binary configuration tool. Design is out. Would like to have comments and feedback. Will continue with the work. Some patches are ready.
    . Saul: RP is back in the second week of Aug. There are some other work started in the same area.
* Team Sharing - 20 min
  - MichaelH: Bugzilla doc change process is still under consideration. Replied the email with estimation. We might be able to track other things with the same mechanism. Comment if you are interested. Will be in OSCON for the rest of the week, visiting data centers, look for some opportunity to host YP machines cost efficiently. We automated the doc archive and the link generation on the website.