[yocto] Yocto + meta-networking

Brian Hutchinson b.hutchman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 08:07:07 PDT 2013

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 10:58 AM, Paul Eggleton <
paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday 23 July 2013 10:36:46 Brian Hutchinson wrote:
> > ... thought I'd give an update.  I switched all branches to use master
> and
> > I was able to build packages from meta-networking (and others) just fine.
> >
> > Thanks again for straightening me out!
>
> Great!
>
> One thing to keep in mind though, master is the development branch so it
> does
> occasionally break, so if you'd prefer something a bit more stable I'd
> suggest
> the most recent stable release tag or branch (currently dylan-9.0.1 or
> dylan
> respectively).

I know its the bleeding edge but I need a specific version of a package and
at the moment it is only in master.  I guess I could back port it but I'm
hoping that before I need to do a release, there will be another yocto
release that will include the version I need in a released branch ;)

Regards,

Brian