[yocto] SDK generation

Matthias Van Gestel maregt0 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 12:44:57 PDT 2013

Well obviously I've found an other way, I've bitbaked meta-toolchain-qt
setup QtCreator using these 2 links:
http://labs.isee.biz/index.php/How_to_install_Qt_Creator +
https://community.freescale.com/thread/309578. Before I startup Qtcreator I
source the enviroment like found in link 1 but I had to comment out
"PYTHONHOME" and had to use python from my host machine (Ubuntu 13.04).
I've also had to add:

IMAGE_FEATURES += "debug-tweaks ssh-server-openssh"

IMAGE_INSTALL += "gdbserver openssh-sftp-server"

To enable the remote debugging capabilities of QtCreator for the target
(look at Tools -> Options -> Devices).

PS. This is meant for future reference for other people, though I have to
thank you for willing to help me out.

Thanks,

Matthias Van Gestel