[yocto] Fwd: zedboard & gnuradio

Edward Vidal vidal.develone at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 11:22:10 PDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Edward Vidal <vidal.develone at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Subject: Re: [yocto] zedboard & gnuradio
To: Paul Eggleton <paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com>

Hello
Any and all help is appreciated.
This is for java and core-image-sato-ex build
Adding additional packages to my build
Is this a similar problem since the new version of poky has added stricter
testing.
ERROR: QA Issue: perf: The compile log indicates that host include and/or
library paths were used.
         Please check the log
'/home/vidal/POKY/build071813_zedboard/poky/build/tmp/work/zedboard-poky-linux-gnueabi/perf/1.0-r8/temp/log.do_compile'
for more information.

ERROR: QA run found fatal errors. Please consider fixing them.
ERROR: Function failed: do_package_qa
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in:
/home/vidal/POKY/build071813_zedboard/poky/build/tmp/work/zedboard-poky-linux-gnueabi/perf/1.0-r8/temp/log.do_package.25012
ERROR: Task 3305
(/home/vidal/POKY/build071813_zedboard/poky/meta/recipes-kernel/perf/perf.bb,
do_package) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 7086 tasks of which 531 didn't need to be
rerun and 1 failed.

Waiting for 0 running tasks to finish:

Thanks