[yocto] Enabling SFTP on libcurl package

Saddam Quirem SQuirem at FBDFrozen.com
Wed Jul 17 06:43:09 PDT 2013

I've developing an application that uses libcurl using SFTP to transfer data.
When I finally cross-compiled my application and and tested it, it would
print this message: "Protocol sftp not supported or disabled in libcurl".
This means that the libcurl package I built did not have SSH enabled.

I'm wondering if there is some way I can get SFTP supported in libcurl?

I'm using meta-fsl-arm BSP for poky-dylan. Tagetting the i.MX6 processor.