[yocto] Yocto + meta-networking

Brian Hutchinson b.hutchman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 14:47:39 PDT 2013

Hi Saul,

Sorry for top posting, I'm responding on my phone.

Yes, that's exactly how my bblayers.conf looks except when I had the first
problem I then added in meta-oe.  I'll double check and make sure I didn't
do something stupid like use a spoiled shell env etc.

Note, I didn't check out meta-openembedded to layers dir, I did it in the
same dir as poky ... maybe that is my problem.

Regards,

Brian