[yocto] zedboard & gnuradio

Edward Vidal vidal.develone at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 12:18:07 PDT 2013

Paul,
I opted for options b.)  modifying
/home/vidal/POKY/build071613_zedboard/poky/meta-yocto/conf/distro/poky.conf
mvoing already-stripped from  ERROR_QA to WARN_QA .
Build is currently in progress.
My question will option a.)  need to be done to prevent this from occurring
in future releases.
Thanks not working with the variables would have made this extremely
difficult to find and fix.