[yocto] MACHINE setting

Michael Fainstein Michael.Fainstein at ecitele.com
Mon Jul 15 08:28:19 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have several similar boards with different PPC CPUs.
How can I build packages for different MACHINEs without changing local.conf?
I tried setting MACHINE and/or MACHINEOVERRIDES in my recipe that lists all my other recipes in DEPENDS. However, MACHINE setting affected only the main recipe, all other packages were built according to MACHINE in local.conf.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Michael F.

This e-mail message is intended for the recipient only and contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL and which may be proprietary to ECI Telecom. If you have received this transmission in error, please inform us by e-mail, phone or fax, and then delete the original and all copies thereof.