[yocto] Fwd: DO PACKAGE QA error during compilation of FireFox OS on Raspberry Pi

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Fri Jul 12 16:16:51 PDT 2013

Hi Piotr - thanks for posting, I hope we can help.

I see this error in the log that might be a clue to the problem:

ERROR: QA Issue: ntp: Files/directories were installed but not shipped
  /lib/systemd/system/ntpd.service
  /lib/systemd/system/sntp.service

I'm not sure I have seen this before. Can anyone help?

Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org