[yocto] Mount options for removable drives

Paul D. DeRocco pderocco at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jul 12 01:30:37 PDT 2013

Can someone point me to the configuration for how removable drives are
mounted? When I plug in a flash drive, it mounts /dev/sdb1 as /media/sdb1,
but it uses "relatime" and I'd like to use "noatime". I'd also like it to
mount in "sync" mode, which I would think would be the default for such a
drive, but I've gotten a corrupted FAT when I've yanked the drive.

This is basically a core-image-base build, modified to use systemd, but I
don't see any systemd mount unit that handles it, so it must be some other
part of the system.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco
Paul                mailto:pderocco at ix.netcom.com