[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, July 09, 2013 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

Liu, Song song.liu at intel.com
Tue Jul 9 16:46:28 PDT 2013

Attendees:
AlexG, MichaelH, ScottR, PaulE, AnnM, Saul, JeffP, Denys, Darren, TomZ, AlexG, LaurentiuP, NitinK, Cristian, Belen, Ross, Mark, SeanH, MatthewW, Song

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.5 status - 10 min (Song/team)
  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.5_Status
  . RC1 QA is almost done. QA report is available here:https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/WW27_-_2013-07-03-3_-_Fullpass_Yocto_1.5_M2.RC1
  . Saul and the triage team will look at the bugs we have and decide if we need RC2.
  . Bug fixing is slow last week, mostly due to the US holidays. Call the team to focus more on bug fixing and bring the wdd number down.
  . Please update Bugzilla with your feature/bug status. Move items to future milestones if they did not get done in the target milestone. (Do not move high features/bugs by yourself)
* SWAT team rotation: Ioana -> Laurentiu Palcu
* Opens - 10 min
  - AlexG: Doc changes for feature verification. Michael started working on that. ETA the end of this week. RFC sent out weeks ago. No comments or objection so far. but Saul/Darren has concerns now. Song: please reply to the email asap. We need to resolve this really soon.
* Team Sharing - 20 min
  - Paul: automated runtime testing framework from Stephan is merged in master. If you are interested, please take a look. More patches are coming. A new series of patches for 1.4 backporting. In preparation for 1.4.2.
  - Saul: pulling patches and doing review now. Trying to determine whether we should have M2 RC2. Will be doing that later today.
  - AlexD: Finally we reached a point where we can demonstrate the basic workflow of WebHOB.
  - Michael: heading down open source lab. Will be working with Saul on RC2 if there is. Package reporting system is working.
  - Sean: encourage people to comment on Richard's comment on TSC. OE board is considering recommendations we would like to make regarding that topic.