[yocto] Installing Extra Libraries in SDK

squirem squirem at fbdfrozen.com
Tue Jul 9 08:43:00 PDT 2013

Hello,

I'm currently developing a Qt application targeting the Freescale i.MX6.

I've build the meta-toolchain-qt SDK and am using it to cross-compile my
application.
So far I'm able to compile my application when only using Qt & POSIX
functions.

However, libcurl is not present in the sysroots of the SDK, which installed
here:
    /opt/poky/1.4.1

I was able to compile libcurl code by manually copying libcurl, gnutls,
and libtasn1 libraries and headers located in the build directory into
/opt/poky/1.4.1/sysroots, but I would prefer to see
them installed with the sdk.

Is there any way of accomplishing this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,