[yocto] Help with installing Eclipse ADT Plug-in

Georgescu, Alexandru C alexandru.c.georgescu at intel.com
Mon Jul 8 06:48:00 PDT 2013

Hi Norman,

There may be some items that you have missed, or you can try another way by running a headless build and then trying to install the plugin. The headless build should be able to install the required items needed by the plugin.
To run the headless build, you have to have the eclipse-poky source code (e.g.: git://git.yoctoproject.org/eclipse-poky) and then run the setup.sh script under the scripts folder.

Regards,
--
Alexandru Georgescu