[yocto] Another in a seemingly infinite chain of errors

Paul D. DeRocco pderocco at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jul 4 22:46:39 PDT 2013

The latest is two things: a warning that the files and directories I created
in my do_install "were installed but not shipped", followed by an error
saying that my layer is "not found in the base feeds". Googling those two
phrases turned up lots of patches intended to fix those errors in specific
obscure cases, but nothing that explains what they mean, or what I should do
when it happens to my layer. I don't think I've forgotten anything that the
Dev Manual says that I need in order to add a simple layer.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco
Paul                mailto:pderocco at ix.netcom.com