[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, July 02, 2013 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

Liu, Song song.liu at intel.com
Tue Jul 2 16:38:26 PDT 2013

Attendees:
Nitin, Matthew Weigel,  Dave, Eren, Mark, Saul, ScottR, Denys, Corneliu, Ross, Belen, Paul, TomZ, MichaelH, AlexG, LaurentiuP, MihaiL, Beth, Song

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.5 status - 10 min (Song/team)
  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.5_Status
  - Feature development:
    . 1584/3867, security feature. They are in a layer. Mostly done, will be released separately.
    . 4267: Fenrus updater, Ionut Radu. Stability issues, reconsidering priority or target milestone. Any technical questions, please let Saul know.
    . 3169: Shuku implementation, Ross. It's in progress, not yet ready. Hope to close in a couple of weeks.
    . 4753: Need to document buildtools-tarball. Just about to complete. Waiting for url from Beth. Beth has it ready, sending
  - Bug fix: Bug number is down, we fixed more bugs last week. Thanks to Richard/Saul and the team, please keep the good work up.

* Yocto Project 1.5 QA plan review - 20 min (AlexG/MihaiL)
  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/1.5_Overall_Test_Plan
  - Please take a look at the test cases in testopia, especially those in your area or areas you have concerns. Make sure we have enough coverage.
* SWAT team rotation: Radu M -> Ioana
* Opens - 10 min
* Team Sharing - 15 min
  - Saul: M2 freeze happened on last Sunday. Master pull will happen this morning. Will start RC1 build after that.
  - Beth: Build failure emails gone out. Format changed, making it easier. Trimming unnecessary info. Changed the milestone release process. We do not create branches, we create tags. Will be out until 13th, Michael will cover for Beth.
  - Eren: working on a project, hamradio, for 3 month until Sep. Just create the layer, if you are interested, please send emails to me. I may also contribute to security things too.