[yocto] PREMIRRORS_prepend & friends

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Thu Jan 24 11:14:45 PST 2013

On Thu, 24 Jan 2013, daniel.schnel.extern at ifm.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> after hours of trying and googling I finally make my first coming out here
> on this list to get some help with PREMIRRORS_prepend & friends.So please
> be friendly ;)
>
> I want to setup local mirrors for our yocto build for reproducability
> purposes. I am using ELDK-5.2.1 which is based on yocto-1.2
>
> I have made the following settings in my local.conf:
>
> PREMIRRORS_prepend = "\
>      git://.*/.*   git://git@dettlx79: \n \
>      ftp://.*/.* http://dettlx79/sources \n \
>      http://.*/.* http://dettlx79/sources \n \
>      https://.*/.* http://dettlx79/sources \n \"
>

> BB_FETCH_PREMIRRORONLY = "1"

  ... snip ...

i documented how i set up my own local mirror here:

http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/OE_Creating_your_%22own_mirror%22

it's all based on eventually storing tarballs of the sources, no
matter how you fetched the original sources.  is that what you're
after for reproducibility?

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca