[yocto] M2, M3, M4 milestones available?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jan 22 03:26:28 PST 2013

Dear Cornel,

In message <33115ABC4887814E8A92A08FBC93416B08DC598A at IRSMSX103.ger.corp.intel.com> you wrote:

> From a QA point of view, we are approaching the 1.4 M3 milestone.
> Here is what Saul wrote for the latest Full Pass request:
>
> "
> QA Teams:
>
> Please do FULL Pass testing on this as a PRE-M3 Full Pass so we have
> some idea of what's going on.
>
> Git Rev: 9eb88ceb39b7d0b8ddc6487e61ce8edadef10ec4
> "

OK, so we have not reached M3 yet.  Thanks.

Would it not make sense to regularly update the release schedule web
page [1] so that it also reports the current state?  or is there any
other web page where such information is present?

[1] https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.4_Schedule

> 1.4 M2 was kind of blurry because it landed during charismas and new
> year thus many of us were on vacation.

So what exactly is the git commit ID of the 1.4 M2 milestone release?
I cannot see any matching tag in the git repository?

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
If you use modules, you pay the price. Sane embedded solutions
running in "tight" environments don't use modules :-)
    -- Benjamin Herrenschmidt in <1258234866.2140.451.camel at pasglop>