[yocto] YPDD access code.

Scott Garman scott.a.garman at intel.com
Wed Jan 16 15:17:12 PST 2013

On 01/16/2013 02:20 PM, Scott Garman wrote:
> Hello,
>
> To Yocto core team members who will be attending YPDD at ELC in February
> - the access code this year for Yocto staff is YPDD13STF. You will be
> asked to provide this code while registering for ELC.

I'm really sorry I sent this to the wrong address. Please understand
that the above code is only to be used for staff members who will be
running YPDD. The event is free, so it's not like you'd get anything
extra for signing up as staff. We simply keep the category separate so
we don't end up counting staff members the same as attendees.

Scott

--
Scott Garman
Embedded Linux Engineer - Yocto Project