[yocto] Details on automated Yocto validation?

Sandino Flores Moreno tigrux at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 14:46:49 PST 2013

Hello.
I'm familiar to bitbake and poky, but I'm new to Yocto.

Where may I find details about Yocto Validation?
Especially in what regards to automated tests.

I came up with this topic because we are using it to build a custom linux
distribution, rpm based, and now it is required to implement a proper
validation to ensure there are no regressions, that packages are sane, etc.

As it normally happens, there may be an effort that someone else started
already.

So far I have only found:
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.4_Schedule

But it's, as the name states, it is very general.
Something more specific would be useful.

Thanks in advance for any info.