[yocto] Recipes for Xilinx ZC706 (Zynq 7045) and Avnet Zedboard

Andreas Schweigstill andreas at schweigstill.de
Thu Jan 10 06:17:54 PST 2013

Dear Philip,

I just checked the Xilinx Linux kernel and found out that all configuration
items for Zynq development boards have been removed, so we can already use a
unified kernel for ZC702/706/770 and Zedboard. DTS files for all flavours are
located in arch/arm/boot/dts.

We just received the first ZC706 board a few days ago.

With best regards,
Andreas Schweigstill

Am Do, 01/10/2013 14:43, hat Philip Balister <philip at balister.org> geschrieben: