[yocto] WebHob Mailing List Setup

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Jan 9 07:22:35 PST 2013

Various people at various times have expressed an interest in webhob
which will be a web interface to bitbake's functionality as an evolution
of the capabilities of the current hob UI. There are some people looking
at the design of it and who are actively working on figuring out what it
should look like, what it needs to do, who it needs to serve and some
other key questions. They will also likely start implementing the
functionality soon.

In the interests of collaboration, we've setup the mailing list: