[yocto] Basic failures building 1st Yocto Project and Yocto Raspberry Pi

Alex J Lennon ajlennon at dynamicdevices.co.uk
Fri Jan 4 17:06:08 PST 2013

> It should just be a matter of changing a few git revisions, and tweaking
> the wording a bit to involve the new meta-yocto, meta-yocto-bsp split.
> If anyone wishes to step up to the plate the source for this blog post
> is available at [1] and I will happily accept patches.

Jack, I've taken up your invitation, forked the repo and committed a
change to my fork which updates the document to current meta-raspberrypi
commit and a recent (circa two weeks) Yocto commit.

I've just built this from scratch here and aside from a couple of GitHub
feed hiccups it works. It runs up on the RPi.

I've sent a pull request over to your base repo (or at least I think I
have...)

Cheers,

Alex